Posted by : Unknown Sunday, May 19, 2013

I was intrigued by the name of our featured modeler. Yagyu Jubei is well-known in Japanese lore; I saw him in Shura no Toki as a one-eyed master swordsman with a sword guard for an eyepatch. And when I saw the pictures of Jubei Yagyu's PG Zeta, I imagined cold steel on hot fire, bending to its master's will.



The blue and silver and gold of the inner frame reminds one of cold, hard steel. Complementing it are the red, yellow, blue, and white outer armor, subtly shaded to give depth and life.

Here are some of the WIP images. Notice how Jubei magically changes plastic into metallic awesomeness.


















I know, I know. These are a lot of pictures. I just needed to show you how awesome Jubei's Zeta is. And trust me, there's loads more where these came from. I'd add them all if I could, but this would be one helluva long post.

As these pictures prove, Jubei Yagyu lives up to his name. The work of a master, indeed.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © PinoyGundam