Posted by : Lotur Tuesday, May 14, 2013

With Gerbera Tetra 144s humming in the rumor mill, I was wondering if the reincarnations can do the MS justice. I withheld having a commish project for a later date but never did I expect that the Anazasi hangar was already working on something. 

When I gave my Gerbera scraps to Daddy Vanz Hilario, never did I thought that he was going to turn this-



INTO THIS-

 
More photos!





















Spectacular work, and it only took two days for Vanz to complete this side project.
All my scraps were put into good use, from the bits to the arms to the other accessories. Ingenuity at full disposal once more for Anazasi Customs, aching to see the next WIP!

Till next, Mismo!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © PinoyGundam