Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I wasn't expecting this cause i'm currently modding my ver. 2 -___- making it more aesthetically appealing.. and decided to continue modding it.

Anyway it's an MG version of the RG counterpart. My guess is that this is obviously more articulated, probably has "open-hatch" feature, LED feature where you'll put it inside the back pack and insert the head of the LED inside the body. (why? because they said that bandai has a new evolution on the MG Series). I guess I should expect a ver. 3 of Zeta gundam.

Kit costs 4500 yen and  the release date is on August







MORE IMAGES: Credits to Gaijin Gunpla

actual kit






comparison with 2.0 credits on hobbylink.tv





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © PinoyGundam